Thursday, September 4, 2008

Free Your Mind...the rest will follow


Well I am down to 8 days until the big day. I had a difficult time last week and I wasn't in a positive place, I just wasn't happy with the way I looked and I didn't feel motivated to practice my posing. I am so happy that I am no longer at that place and Tony was a tremendous help. I think I drove him crazy. Tony is the best!

I am going to have to step it up for the next 8 days and work my butt off. I have been waking up in the mornings to do cardio this past week and I am getting used to it. I am still not a morning person and will not continue to wake up early unless I have to but I think after a while you just get in the habit of doing something and you can just continue. I have been so tired after working out and meal preparation and everything else that it's been so difficult to post. I have also been busy at work so I am unable to at work as well. Tomorrow is another day!

3 comments:

Tearose said...

Hey Bernee! Your almost there! Tony is THE MAN isn't he? Love that guy, can't wait to see some pics!

Tina said...

Hmmm, I like that title to your post...it is so true...sooo, sooo, true!! You are almost to the finish line, take some time to think about all that you have accomplished...so when you get on that stage you can bring all those good thoughts with you!! I'm so excited for you...I can't wait!!

Anonymous said...

Almost there! You will make it and shine like the star you are!