Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Post Competition


Well my competition is over and I placed 6th place out of 12 women. I was disappointed that I didn't place higher but I was happy with my presentation and I saw improvements from my last competition. This was most important for me. I have not worked out all week since I've been ill. I caught a cold and I figured I should rest and get better. I've worked out consistently for the past 8 months so I do deserve to rest.

Well, it on to my next goal. My goal is to put on about 10 pounds of lean muscle mass. I've got some eating to do, clean eating of course. My husband and I joined a new gym and we are really excited. Everything is brand new and it's open 24 hours so I can go to the gym anytime I want. I really, really, really want to get started but I need to get better first.


Attached is a pic from my competition.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You really looked beautiful Bernee. I'm sure you'll fulfill your goal and pack on some serious muscle. Get well soon!

April said...

Awesome Bernee! I forgot we were competing the same weekend! Your suit is gorgeous as well as you :)

I packed on 8 lbs...you? LOL!

Lori said...

Evelyne is right, you look beautiful.

I wasn't so happy with my placing either, but I know what I need to do for next time. It's a learning process.

Nicolle said...

Hi, you look fantastic! Placing 6th position of out twelve, is great, some of us cannot begin to imagine the time and effort you've put into it! Eight months!

Please feel better soon, and I'm sure, the muscles will be no 'pain'!

Take care and love you!